The situation in regard to the COVID-19 virus develops daily, if not hourly. The industry and the whole world is constantly being faced with a new and changing reality, one that requires a fluid response to the developments. The FlowerTrials® Board has been continuously monitoring the situation, and in light of the emerging European and global situation, and the threats to both health and commerce, the Board has decided not to wait for the previously announced deadline of April 6th, but has taken the collective decision to cancel the FlowerTrials® event in week 24 with immediate effect. The Board feels that under the current circumstances it is neither responsible, practical nor appropriate to continue with plans for a major industry event in this period.
E: [email protected]